Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Chicago Quilt Show!



Here is just a little taste of what happened in Chicago where I taught last month! Go to the Flickr site for more pics, more hearts! The students were wonderful and this happened during the American Airlines thing-but fortunately I wasnt on an MD80! I met the nicest people-including the adorable and very talented Kelli Perkins-she was in two of my classes-check out her blog at the site listed at right!So prolific and I hear rumor of a book coming from her!
Im off to Virginia for Art and soul-an early early flight! I hate going to the east coast-but coming home is great as I gain three hours-well not really but in my little head thats what I think
More on Montana when I return!

1 comment:

morningDove said...

Hi Lisa: I so enjoyed your Art-n-Soul lettering class in Virginia. I forgot to look and see if you put batting or backing on the pieces after we finish them? or can they stand alone? I need to do some stitching but pretty much finished. I watched your dvd last night until 3:30 this morning. great dvd. Dove