Wednesday, June 4, 2008

SUSAN RICHARDSON AND JEN CUSHMAN!




Susan Richardson was in my class at Letters California Style and here are some images from her finished fabric book. Arent they incredible-go to her site to see more-www.susanrichardson.com-I'll put a link at the right.
Also check out Jen Cushman's blog at the right also-she has a very touching story up now-but was also so kind to mention the Mary Engelbreit article that she did with me in the CURRENT ISSUE! She had such sweet words and I think the article was great-Ive had alot of great comments
OH-and Susan and I are both featured in the new Letter Arts Review-that's like the best lettering arts magazine there is and we were both juried in from hundreds of entries-funny-I just did a last minute entry -never thinking id make it in and im the second page spread-a full page of the Practice Love piece-I'll post it tomooorow! Yes I am so very excited-there are too many things to think about right now!

3 comments:

Mónica Zúñiga said...

Love the words, just so perfect and beautiful!

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

GO LISA... GO LISA!!!! YOUR AWESOME!!!!

XO!

Jen said...

Thanks for mentioning me in your blog. That was sooo sweet. You are awesome. I'm so in awe of your art and your heart! -- Jen (www.getrealscrapbooking.com)