Thursday, September 18, 2008

SIGNED BY THE ARCHBISHOP!


Here is the certificate and here is a link to the event-It looks like it was amazing-movie stars and everything! You must visit their website ( click on the title above for pics of the event itself) and see the incredible work these unsung till now heroes are doing ( and I dont mean the way overhyped heroes on tv) What a pleasure to do this work for them

I have been busy getting ready for the Local Chalk 4 Peace event that I organized-Its a global project that I am holding Friday at my farmer' market-Its going to be great day of art and kids and excitement!www.chalk4peace.org

And there's more-that night will be the Girls gone Graff event in NOHO-Stefanie and Maria might join me! My friends Steam and Thanks will be painting on mannequins or live girls-there will be about 20 graff artists-so I will definitely be bringing tha black book and the camera! Paka will be there too

No comments: