Thursday, October 9, 2008

NEW WORK, CRAZY LIFE!





HERES some new stuff Ive been working on-I'm so crazed getting ready for ArtFiber Fest and the day after I return-Houston Quilt Show!
I am busy cutting fabric and making packets-so much to think about -and not feeling all that well on top of it!
I am definitely going to Boston in November -14th thru 16th ( Absolutely Everything.com-Kate Farricker's amazing fun store)-but first a local class here at the Art Bar November 9th. Im going to separate my teaching gigs into Local and not in the next few days-the website is under construction-rehab for websites! I do NOt recommend Network Solutions for building your own site-its NOT user friendly!
IF youve been thinking of going to Burning Man here are some killer pictures of the last one-link on right-Scott London is a great photographer! This past weekend I went to the LA Burning Man DeCom-danced like crazy-I'll try to get some of those pics up soon
OH! go to Carol Parks website on the right-She has put my new class description up and photos of Momento Mori Book. That will be in January-the last weekend-you just have to copme and see her incredible art house-worth the price of admission for sure!

3 comments:

Carol Sloan said...

do you think you'll ever get closer to SC? I'd love to go to one of your classes. I do think that your art work is awesome!

lisa said...

Thanks Carol!!
I dont know when or where I end up-Its kinda crazy like that-I just picked up teaching gigs in Dallas and Wisconsin-Oh and I am seriously looking into online classes!I will definitely post it here!

lisa said...

Thanks Carol!!
I dont know when or where I end up-Its kinda crazy like that-I just picked up teaching gigs in Dallas and Wisconsin-Oh and I am seriously looking into online classes!I will definitely post it here!