Friday, November 28, 2008

The Houston Update completed




At Last I have the opportunity to blog-ive been kinda sick lately so I havent kept up with much. Here are some images of the exhibit quilts in Houston-qnd I have uploaded my class pics too at the Flickr site. I have to say I wont be there next year but I'll be at the Long Beach Quilt Show-much closer! I was so sick in Boston that I really have been rethinking travelling at this point. I have got to de-stress first of all. I talked to my daughter yesterday and she is fine-way far away from the problems in India. Ive found it impossible to get a flight so I probably wont be going to India in january. I needed to get well anyways so maybe God and universe are helping me here! Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and you could spend it with those you love.

2 comments:

quiltedcavalier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
quiltedcavalier said...

sorry to hear that you've been sick. i hope you feel better soon. i see you'll be at the valley ridge art studio next year. hopefully i will be able to attend. it sounds like a moving workshop.