Saturday, November 8, 2008

Updated Teaching Schedule on the Right!

YES Seattle and Art Fiber Fest pics and news to come along with Houston pics and updates-but first I have to announce some amazing new Teaching Appearances =Please check the list on the right-hopefully I got all the links correct on them-Im the Invited Guest Artist for LETTERS OF JOY in Seattle area next May!! -Ive also added dates in Tulsa, Wisconsin, Dallas at their famous fall retreat, Vancouver and Warmland calligraphers. Im getting so many teaching requests now -very much appreciated but I cant do it all and I think Im getting to almost full for 2009! What an honor!-Hopefully I'll get to more blogging tonight-Im off to the ArtBAr tomorrow for a day of cool tools.

1 comment:

Dawn D. Sokol said...

Hey! You're gonna be in Kalamazoo next year...my home town!