Friday, May 28, 2010

The CrescenDoh PArty!






My big weekend began with the wonderful party thrown by Jenny and CO. at a soundstage in Orange-the place was beautiful! I was bowled over by the beautiful lighting-the recycled flower centerpieces, lovely mediteranean food and the program that included a slide show you can see on the CrescenDoh website. I met my friends Louis Lemoine there ( thats him up top with Colette) and Renee Troy-and I met new friends too-among them-Colette George and Lola Morales ( oh oh-you must go see her website for amazing jewelry and photography! www.sacredcuriosities.com There was also a peek at the new stamps I helped design-they picked the heart one with the tattoo look-I like it!! I am so blessed to be in this incredible circle of artists with the theme of Art Saves!

No comments: