Friday, September 17, 2010

TWO WINNERS OF THE BOOK!


I HAD SO MANY ENTRIES! I had to pick two winner-actually my son picked them! The winners are Jane LaFazio and Elke! ( Elke -please email me with your address so I can send you your prize!) Thank you all for your interest. (Please know that I have the new paperbook now in stock-you can order from my website) )
oh and I wanted to show this picture above...I love the calligraphic name that Bill Grant did for me for my birthday!
More stuff coming soon-I have the scoop on my Flowing Letters Workshop next month at Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa.

2 comments:

Susan Houseman said...

What a beautiful birthday present. Wish I lived close enought to attend your workshop at Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa. susan

Bill Grant said...

Many thanks Lisa, for your kind comments and the link to Bill's Space. The change over has been a bit traumatic but I think things are slowly getting back to an even keel.
Good luck with the book. Iam pleased to see that you are recovering from your recent problems.
Keep up the good work.
Cheers. Bill.