Monday, June 11, 2012

IT'S ME IN THE NEW ART QUILTING STUDIO MAGAZINE!

YES! It's here and in your bookstores-you can also order online at www.stampington.com I have an article in the On the Surface section showing neat ways to create texture with text and mark making. Here 's a pic of the magazine on the newstands-I still get such a rush when I see my name in print!




Currently rushing around getting ready for 9 beautiful days traveling to New Mexico for the Literally Letters retreat at Ghost Ranch! ROAD TRIP with my lovely daughter Kristin at the wheel! Look for tons of pics soon!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Lisa, I love your article! Thanks for the help on finding drill cloth. I did find it next to duck at Joann's. I am looking forward to trying your technique. I did mention you on my blog post today. http://www.bloombakecreate.com/2012/06/more-ice-dyed-fabric/

Have a great trip!